We have taken proactive steps to keep you and our teams safe:
- Ensuring good hygiene practices, including proper and frequent hand washing
- Limiting our crew sizes, as we project plan each job
- Using hand sanitizer as an additional step, and using disinfecting wipes in our trucks on all high touch surfaces
- Ensuring our teams are wearing gloves
- Ensuring our team members are not working if they’re feeling unwell
- Enacting mandatory reporting and following government guidelines for self-quarantine should a team member come into close contact with anyone with COVID-19 or if they contract it themselves
- Stopping the practice of shaking customers hands and replacing it with a smile instead
- If you prefer a no-contact service, we can arrange this. For exterior painting, we can get started and complete our work without any contac
- We can communicate, send estimates, and take payment electronically or over the phone
Steps you can take to help:
- Please do not schedule a service if you feel unwell
- Tell us if you, or anyone in your immediate household, has been exposed to COVID-19
- Greet us with a smile instead of a handshake
Covid-19 Response: No-Contact Exterior Painting
We understand that many of our clients are concerned about the possibility of Covid-19 infection. At the same time, we know that waiting for the current situation to resolve itself may not be practical. Therefore, we are currently offering our 'no-contact exterior house painting' service.
We can plan your home exterior painting job remotely, and our painters will remain outside your home at all times. Even payment can be handled remotely. You need never meet face-to-face with our estimator or our painting crew.
Get your home exterior painting job done right, with no risk of infection.